Pharmacy Technician of the Year Awards 2017
We are proud to be working with the APTUK for the 18th year running. The awards present a fantastic opportunity to raise the profile of the Pharmacy Technician and showcase your work in practise.
If you are, or know a pharmacy technician who has;
- Been involved in the development of a new service
- Changed or re-structured the way your colleagues work in a way to reduce workload or improve patient care?
- Piloted, run or developed a health campaign in your pharmacy?
We want to hear from you and you could win an education bursary worth up to £300
the winner of each individual category will win;
- £300 education bursary
- An engraved trophy and certificate
- A funded place at the 2018 APTUK Annual Professional Conference and Exhibition
Entry is simple
All you have to do is submit a short support statement between 200 to 300 words and submit your entry via e-mail Find out more here
You will need to submit your entry by 24th April 2017